The Casa Loma Residents Association (CLRA) is an inclusive group representing the Casa Loma area (from Bathurst to Spadina and from St. Clair to Davenport). Being a member means having the opportunity to have your voice heard on important issues in our neighbourhood. It costs $25 for a 12 month membership.
Why Membership Matters
- Get to know your neighbours and be part of the community – a great way to meet others!
- Be part of a committed group of neighbours who have become members of the CLRA to deal with important issues like the Heritage Conservation District Plan and The Casa Loma Traffic Management & Mitigation Plan, both due for implementation in 2019 but delayed and therefore still of very real concern..
- Help make the neighbourhood safer for our kids
- Keep our exciting history intact by protecting our neighbourhood from inappropriate development
- Preserve our beautiful environment; protect our old-growth trees
- Have a strong voice at all levels of government; we have built strong relationships with our city counsellor, city staff and members of provincial and federal governments.
- Together we can accomplish more than any one individual.