The Casa Loma Residents Association (CLRA) is an inclusive group representing the Casa Loma area (from Bathurst to Spadina and from St. Clair to Davenport). Joining means having the opportunity to have your voice heard on important issues in our neighbourhood. It costs $20 annually to join.
- Get to know your neighbours and be part of the community – a great way to meet others!
- Join a committed group of neighbours who have already joined the CLRA to deal with important issues like the Heritage Conservation District Plan and The Casa Loma Traffic Management & Mitigation Plan, both due for implementation in 2019.
- Help make the neighbourhood safer for our kids
- Keep our exciting history intact by protecting our neighbourhood from inappropriate development
- Preserve our beautiful environment; protect our old-growth trees
- Have a strong voice at all levels of government; we have built strong relationships with our city counsellor, city staff and members of provincial and federal governments.
- Together we can accomplish more than any one individual.